Sample Sublease Agreement
This sublease agreement, entered into this, the _____ day of ___________, 20 is made between the Lessee Sublessee and the Lessor for the period beginning and ending on for the premises located at Apt. , City of (city) (county) County, (state) . The parties agree:
1. Sublessee shall pay as rent for the sublease period to the total sum of $ as rent for the sublease term, in installments of $ due to the Lessor Lessee.
2. Lessee shall pay the remainder of the rent for the term in installments of $ due to the Lessor Sublessee.
3. Sublessee shall pay a damage deposit of $ on or before , 20 to Lessor Lessee.
4. A joint inspection of the premises shall be conducted by Lessee and Sublessee, recording in writing, with copies for both Lessee and Sublessee, any damage or deficiencies that exist as the start of the sublease period. Lessee shall be liable for the cost of any cleaning or repair to correct damages found at the time of this inspection. Sublessee shall be liable for the cost of any cleaning or repair to correct damages found at the end of the sublease period if not recorded on the inventory made at the start of the sublease period, normal wear excepted.
5. The damage deposit paid by Lessee shall be refunded to Lessee by Lessor Sublessee, less costs for actual damages, no later than 20_____.
6. The damage deposit paid by Sublessee shall be refunded to Sublessee by Lessor Lessee, less costs for actual damages, no later than 20_____.
7. Sublessee further agrees to all of the terms and conditions of the original lease, except for the rent and deposit provided therein.
8. Lessor, by signing below, consents to this sublease and agrees that Sublessee shall not be evicted for reason of breach of the lease or sublease agreement by the original Lessee.
9. Additional agreements:
Not what you were looking for? Click here to view our other sample sublease agreement.
Disclaimer: Subleaser.com and Two Dingos LLC take no responsibility for the legality of this document. Any agreement between lessee, lessor, and sublessee is the sole responsibility of the parties involved. This document is provided as a guide only and is not to be used as an actual legal document.
College Sublease, Apartment Sublet, and Roommate Articles: